MDM does not offer product refunds. MDM warrants for materials and workmanship, and following evaluation offers repair and replacement service as stated in the terms of the Product Returns and Limited Warranty sections below.
MDM product returns are subject to terms of the LIMITED WARRANTY stated below. To return a product for evaluation:
- Contact MDM Service using one of the following methods:
- Describe conditions associated with pump performance.
- Request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
- Follow packaging and shipping instructions applicable under the LIMITED WARRANTY.
MDM Products are warranted to the initial purchaser to be free of defects and workmanship for periods identified in product documentation and accompanying each product. If such a defect arises during the specified warranty period, MDM Incorporated (MDM) will, at its option, repair or replace the unit with an equivalent new or factory refurbished unit, subject to the following conditions:
- The malfunction must be attributable to a defect in materials or workmanship, including repairs performed under this warranty. This limited warranty only applies if the product was not subject to misuse, negligence, accident, tampering, incorrect wiring, flooded motor or other external causes, improper installation, or any other unintended or unapproved use.
- MDM does not warrant fitness or suitability for use with any particular chemical or fluid compound. Users should undertake sufficient verification and testing of any MDM product to determine the suitability (including chemical compatibility for their own particular purpose). The user must provide to MDM certification of the composition of fluids pumped and the actual operating conditions in connection with any warranty request. MDM reserves the right to suspend performance of any warranty pending proper certification and evidence of pumped fluids and actual use.
- All warranty repairs must be performed by MDM or an MDM authorized company. Purchaser must retain the purchase receipt and present it with a warranty certificate as proof of ownership and entitlement to warranty repairs. Unauthorized repairs will not be compensated by MDM, and are not the responsibility of MDM, and if such repairs damage the product, such damages are not remedied under this warranty.
- Purchaser shall bear all shipping, packing and insurance costs and all other costs associated with the warranty claim, excluding labor and parts necessary to effectuate repairs under this warranty.
- Periodic check-ups are not covered by this warranty.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES, AND MDM SPECIFICALLY DISLAIMS ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTIULAR PURPOSE AND AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS. IF MDM CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY AND TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT SERVICE AS DETERMINED BY MDM IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- MDM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OR WARRANTY OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- The provisions of this warranty are severable and if any provision is deemed invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. The provisions of this warranty may not be varied by inquiry to, or response from, MDM, unless in writing by an officer of MDM and expressly varying the provisions of this warranty.
- Rights under this warranty are not assignable without the express prior written consent of MDM. Assignee shall have no greater rights than assignor’s rights under the limited warranty at the time of transfer.
Activate your warranty by filling out the warranty card accompanying each shipment. Mail forms to MDM Inc. or register on-line at https://mdminc.com/pump-registration/ If you have questions concerning this warranty or product returns and refunds, please call the factory toll-free at 719-634-8202.